Thursday, September 15, 2011

Faith:Napoleon Hills Secret

Napoleon Hills has become an immortal being, though dead and gone; his name is still chiseled on the hearts of many men. His book Think and Grow Rich, would forever remain an all time inspirational classic for Generation yet unborn.
Today, I am posting on the Second of the 13 Secrets of Napoleon Hills, am not sure if I can post on all the secrets, (because if I do, it will no longer become a secret!)
Napoleon Hill believed Faith is an important ingredient for success. All the things in our life are achieved because man had faith in them. It was by faith that the Wright Brothers built an airplane. It was not possible initially but the desire to go up in the sky and fly like a bird gave them the faith to make human fly up high in the sky.
Faith is having the hope and the desire in the unseen."Faith is," indeed, to quote Christianity's greatest salesman, Paul, "the evidence of things not (yet) seen." Doubt can turn a molehill into a mountain. Faith can move mountains. 
If you desire to be successful in life, you need to have faith in whatever you do. It was my desire to work with a human capital development consulting firm after school, though I did not have the necessary background needed for that career path. I believed in the unseen, and had faith that I would work with a particular consulting firm after school. Did my faith work? Yes, my faith made me whole, I am now happily working in that same kind of firm I desired, DevtPlan Consult, and I am adding more value to the company than before.

What do you want to achieve in life?
  Do you want to buy a car, or want something that could make your life better than before? Have faith in it, and it shall come to past. So many of the miracles that Jesus did on earth were based on Faith. All the people he healed got healed because they had faith before the physical evidence came. Have faith in your dreams and desire and it would gradually be turning each day into a reality.
 What Next?

Faith is like climbing the a dark star case when you only see the first step. Tell the world you story by dropping me your comment on this post. It would go a long way to inspire others. Feel free to share this article on facebook and other social networking platforms. Thanks a Lot.

0 comments:

UA-28542367-1