Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Emmanuelkumah:The Rules of the Money Game

Have you ever woken up one day only to realise their is no money on you? Did you ever wondered what that money was used for? Well ,you are not alone , soo many people get alot of money from their job only to wake up to find out that the bag of money has dissappeared within a day.
Well my friend, money has wings and so when you misteats  it,it  would quiclky fly away from you.Money is a defense and would bring you much joy if you know its rules, it is often said that money is a game and those who knows the rule always wins.
Do you want to know the rules of the  money game? Then you are not alone in this money crazy world. Today ,i would be sharing with you the some of  rules of the Money game,and know that it is the rules that makes the game, you only wins when you go according to the game, as you apply them you would feel confident and much prepared to face the future.Are you ready to know the Rules?

The Rules of the Money Game
Rule One (1): PAY Yourself FIRST: IT is not how much money you make that matters, it is how much you keep. Most people pay all their debts when they recieve their paycheck, they pay their light and utility bills and children fees and even spend more than they earn , without paying the most important client :You, resolve today that you are going to save an invest at least 10 percent of your income throughout your working life,the remaining 90 percent may be all yours to spend,but remember to keep one tenth of every money you earn, know that the money you earn is not a fruit  but it is a seed,saving 10 percent of your money would help grow the money seed into a money tree one day. Take 10 percent of your income off the top of your paycheck each time you receive one and put it into a special account for financial accumulation.It is that simple , do it and let me know the outcome ok!

Rule Two(2):Save Throughout Your Career:  What then do you do with the 10 percent you have payed your self? The fact is that if you save just $100 a month throughout your working lifetime and you invest money in an average mutual fund that grows at 10 percent per annum, you will be worth more than one million dollars by the time you retire. This means that anyone, even a person earning minimum wage, if he or she starts early enough and saves long enough, can become a millionaire over the course of his or her working lifetime.You should then develop the habit of putting all the money you pay yourself down,channel it into a saving account for some time, do not consume the seeds of the fruit now.Developing the habit of saving is a sure way to financial indepence and freedom, you would also have the time to do the things you enjoy most in life as the seed of money you are planting would be germinating and oneday then into a tree,with so many fruits to enjoy.Good habits are hard to form but when done consistently,they can transform into a marvelus life.Are you ready to develop the habit of savings?
The money game has just begun,do not sit on the fence,tell your friends to get on board by sharing it on other social networks like facebook, it may transform someone. Be sure to visit this blog as we continue with the other rules of the Game, and you would be transformed.Thanks